Monday 18 May 2015

There wasn't a zombie apocalypse?!


Shock of all shocks I know… but seriously last week I was doubting this fact totally…..other than seeing the four other people who share this house my amount of human contact was zil-che-o….Rebecca could of won a medal and a gold one at that for.. champion who possesses tonsillitis…I’m talking huge-mungo tonsils, red hot temp,coughing and being a total daytime sleepy bean.

She survive ...I got to tackle the mound of family chaos around me…and you know what I think it actually worked…. I got to tackle all the little extra tasks that don’t fall under that really must be done today or we might get mistaken for a visit at the zoo…dishes….hoovering…laundry etc.

My house is a little more shiny….and I’m a little bit more shiny because of it. Last week I definitely needed to feel more shiny.

Also, last week we baked cakes, lots and lots of cakes for home and the school fete…

I know I bake cakes for school fetes…

yes my halo is glowing….

and yes it cost me 3 times the amount of money any sensible  Mother would ever buy them for…

So, yes the school would of probably benefited more from a donation of the ££’s kind and my house would have definitely of benefited from one less melt down kind from a 7 year old who expressed passionationately her reservation about her Daddy being the King of icing. But that just wouldn't be fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment