Sunday 24 May 2015

Buying gifts for men.


When I looked on the calender this week and realised it was my brother James' birthday my first reaction was what the heck am I going to get him? I find buying for men so hard.

Boys I can pretty much deal with ( I  go along the lines of something gross or noisy or something linking with action or all 3) but as they hit teens and adulthood, I play it safe and boring usually-
think  socks,deodorant,beer,maybe a gift voucher.

Now we are all adults as siblings we just give token gift at  birthdays and at Christmas.

I ended up getting what I think was borderline creative with James' present and found some hand grippers to strengthen your grip when at the gym. Malcolm had brought a different brand of hand grippers  a few years back and tends to crunch them when he comes back from the gym.

Are you more creative than me when buying for men? Give me some ideas,pretty please! There are way too many male gifts I have to buy throughout the year...I need inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment