Friday 22 May 2015

FHT # week 1



Last week I hold my hands up, I would of found it difficult to come up with 5 happy things being housebound with a sick little girl and feeling sleep deprived but this week not so much:

This week I'm happy...

1) For not having to administer any more antibiotics, how much Rebecca actually had is anyone's guess, mine is 0-10% of what she was meant to have- she just screamed and spat it out every time.

2) For having a house that contains teabags, we had run out last week, they remained on the shopping list but not in the shopping bag. I'm <3'n being able to follow my addiction again for cups of tea.

3) For a new matress, to be able to sleep in a bed that is no longer bumpy.

4) For being able to spend an hour with Jessica over the weekend and working on a clay model for school. I enjoyed listening to how she was going to make it better and her look of concentration was beyond her years-future art critic-maybe?

5) For the most easiest and cheapest (think 20p cheap)  knocked up crumble I have ever made and kept the kids from saying those words I hate 'Mum,I'm Hunngggrrryyyyy'....

No comments:

Post a Comment