Saturday 6 June 2015

FHT #3


I had a whole heap of ideas for what to blog over this last week... But, then I got a new job and had to start training and so the blog got side wept this week.... oh well... life swings that way sometimes I guess...I'm back to training on Monday for another two days and then I'm done with induction... who would of thought sitting down most of the time and training could be so tiring.

So, my five happy things for this week.

-1-

Breakfast clubs at school....the older  2 loved it and without it there was no way I was going to get to training on time without it.

-2-

Having children with a guy who completely rearranged his week, so he could play chauffeur and childminder all at short notice and without complaining.

-3-

For having a lunch presented to me every day......this happens like once in the bluest of moons for a one off lunch maybe....but everyday in the land of Mummydom...uh no.

-4-

For Rebecca sticking to her bedtime and not waking up all that much. She had me sweating on Sunday night when we surfing the couch all night...but the girl did good!


-5-

For a trip to the gym yesterday....I am a little sore today.....but it was more than worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment